RubySue Graphics, LLC
532 Newton Bridge Road
Athens, GA 30607
Product Shipping and Delivery Information
Important Shipping Policies
- Orders shipped via UPS will only be delivered to a physical address and not a P.O. Box .We can ship to campus boxes, however. All orders being shipped outside the continental U.S. will be shipped via the U.S. Postal Service.
- Our main goal is to get your order made right the first time. For that reason, we will not send your order into production if we do not have all of your information. If we have any questions regarding your order, we will contact you. Your order will not go into production until you respond to us. We would rather send your order out a day or two later, then send you something you will not be happy with.
- Please keep in mind that the shipping times stated below are based on the date your order goes into production, not the date you place your order. We will attempt to contact you if the item(s) you ordered are on backorder.
- Our products ship out from different factories around the country and therefore, you may receive several different shipments. An order will usually not ship out from one of our factories until all the items from that factory are ready to ship.
- Our shipping service includes but is not limited to, packaging, shipping, and handling. Our shipping/handling charges for individual orders are $8 for the first box of items ordered and $1 for each additional item plus shipping charges. In certain cases we will decrease the shipping you were charged. GROUP ORDERS RECEIVE DISCOUNTS ON SHIPPING! Please call (706) 613-0028 for more information and group ordering pricing.
- During the holiday season and certain other times, the production times listed below may increase due to the volume of orders we receive. We always recommend that you allow extra time for your order to arrive if you need to have your order in your hands by a certain date.
- RubySue Graphics will assume no responsibility for delays resulting from the negligence of the carrier (primarily UPS), strikes, weather conditions, power failures or other acts of nature. UPS will attempt to deliver a package(s) for three consecutive business days. If no response is received, your package will be sent back to us and you will be charged to re-ship your order.
- Never refuse your shipment. If there is a problem with your order, all packing and boxes must be saved for inspection and possible return shipping. Please contact your customer service representative as soon as possible. All claims must be reported to RubySue Graphics and UPS within 72 hours of receipt.
- Orders that are to be picked up at 532 Newton Bridge Road, will need to be picked up between 8:30am till 5:30pm Monday thru Friday. If you cannot make your pick up between these times please call us, (706) 613-0028 to arrange an alternate time. We may also offer the option of delivery if acceptable. All orders that are being picked up or delivered must be paid in full at the time of pick up or delivery, if not paid for already.
Shipping and Delivery Times
*Sweatshirts, t-shirts, jackets, hats and standard forms of apparel with sewn on, embroidered or rhinestone lettering typically ship out within 3 weeks.
*Hockey jerseys, football jerseys and other specialty items typically ship out within 4 weeks.
*If you are ordering a product with two types of lettering (i.e. sewn-on letters AND embroidery), your order will take approximately an extra week to produce.
*Screen printing: For best results we ask that you plan ahead to allow our creative and production teams the most amount of time possible to make your order. One to two weeks is the standard production time for custom screen printed designs. In a jam RUSH service may be available for delivery in as little as three days, however additional fees will apply.
GLASSWARE, CUPS, and OTHER PROMOTIONAL ITEMS
The production time is 2 to 3 weeks depending on the product ordered and the time of the year. Please call (706) 613-0028 for more information.
.Additional Policies for RubySue Graphics Orders
- DISCOUNT AND SPECIALS RubySue Graphics is proud to offer many discounts and specials. Remember, the more you and continue to use us, the more you will save! RubySue Graphics discounts/specials include, but are not limited to the following:
*We SPONSOR campus-wide events including Greek Week, Recruitment and Philanthropy events!
*We also send out promotional e-mails throughout the year offering special discounts.
No discounts can be combined. If you have any questions about pricing including discounts, please call (706) 613-0028.
2. RUSH SERVICE rush service is available for most products
3. ART You can modify one of our stock designs or have our art department create something for you. Please contact us for instructions on submitting artwork to us. Once we have done your artwork we e-mailed to you or have it printed out for you to pick up. If necessary, our art department will make corrections to your artwork after it has been posted.
The colors and sizing of artwork posted on our website is not exact. We size our artwork based on the item(s) ordered, the print location(s) and the design(s) being printed. If you want your artwork to be a specific size you must specify what size you want when you place your order or when you approve your artwork.
Someone in your organization MUST approve your artwork by calling or e mailing RubySue Graphics at (706) 613-0028.Once you approve your artwork, RubySue Graphics is not responsible for any artwork mistakes on your items once approved so please take the time to carefully check your artwork. Failure to approve your artwork in a timely manner may push back the delivery date of your order. RubySue Graphics is not responsible for any delay in order delivery caused by a delay in artwork approval.
You may submit logos of businesses or other organizations to us for use in your order. No business logo can belong to a competitor of RubySue Graphics. Most business/organizations have a Marketing Department that can provide us with their logo in the proper format.
By commissioning RubySue Graphics to do your artwork including any business/organization logos that you may submit, you represent that you have the authority to use such designs/logos. You also grant RubySue Graphics the right to fabricate, manufacture and to sell products with such designs/logos.
If we consider any part of your design to be inappropriate or inconsistent with the ideals of your organization, we may seek the written approval of your advisor or your organization’s national headquarters before producing the order. We reserve the right to refuse to create or print artwork that is unlawful or inappropriate.
All designs are copyright RubySue Graphics. We reserve the right to display artwork submitted by a customer for the purposes of advertising.
4. PAYMENT Because everything we produce is custom-made, we must receive a financial commitment of 50% before we can begin work on your order. We will accept a mailed personal or organizational check, credit/debit card (Visa or Master Card) We also accept money. We do not ship C.O.D. Failure to pay for your order in a timely manner may push back the delivery date of your order or necessitate rush charges to meet your delivery date. RubySue Graphics is not responsible for any delay in order delivery or any rush charges incurred due to a delay in receiving payment.
Checks and money orders should be payable to RubySue Graphics. You will be subject to a $50 processing fee per check for any return checks in addition to the balance due on the order. You can use a personal or organizational credit/debit card as temporary payment only until we receive your check or money order.
If your organization pays for all or part of your order by purchase order, the remaining balance due on your order must be paid within 30 days of order receipt. If this payment is not received in a timely manner, we reserve the right charge late fees in addition to the balance due. It is the organization’s responsibility to make sure we receive final payment in a timely manner to avoid late fees.
5.SUBSTITUTIONS In the event one or more of the items you ordered are on backorder or discontinued you can either wait for the item(s) to come in, get another comparable item(s) or get a refund. We reserve the right to substitute items of comparable value to fill group orders if we discover a shortage or manufactures defect in one or more of your items. You will be notified, if time permits, prior to shipping of any substitutions.
As soon as your full payment has been received, we order the blank items to fill your order. From this point forward, your garment type, garment color or item (if not clothing) cannot be changed without additional restocking/processing fees.
6. ADD-ONS AND RE-ORDERS You can add-on to your INDIVIDUAL order. Or you can place a second order that will be processed separately from your initial order. You may be able to add-on to a group order depending on the specifics of your order.
You may re-order more of an item as long as you meet the minimum order requirement when applicable. For group screen printing orders, the minimum for re-orders is at least 12 pieces. The price per item may increase when placing a re-order. We highly recommend ordering extra items when placing group orders as add-ons and re-orders are not always possible. Please contact your sales representative for more information.
7. CANCELLATIONS: All orders are custom-made based on the customer’s instructions at the time of ordering and as such, the customer is responsible for any costs incurred by RubySue Graphics up to the point of cancellation. Orders that have already been produced/fulfilled CANNOT be cancelled. If we can cancel your individual order their will be a processing/re-stocking fee charged for doing so. For GROUP orders there is a MINIMUM cancellation fee of $75. Your organization will also be charged a restocking fee and processing fee if we have ordered products to fill your order. In addition, you will be charged an art charge if we have done artwork for your order.
It may be possible to reduce the amount of items ordered without completely canceling your order. If this is possible, your organization will not be charged a cancellation fee, but you may be charged a restocking and a processing fee. The price per piece for the remaining items may also increase. Please contact your sales representative for more information.
To avoid cancellation fees, please make sure you have the approval of your organization before placing your order.
8. GARMENT CARE: All clothing should be washed inside out. Garments with Rhinestones must be hand washed or machine washed using the gentle cycle. All other clothing should be washed in cold water. DO NOT ADD BLEACH OR OTHER CEMICALS. Wash all garments separately and lay them flat to dry. THESE INSTRUCTIONS ARE TO BE REPLACED ANY WASHING INSTRUCTIONS INSIDE GARMENTS.
Items with screen printing may form stress marks/tears over time. Washed or worn garments, including garments with this form of damage, cannot be replaced, returned for a refund or exchanged.
- RETURNS AND EXCHANGES: Since all orders are custom-made, there can be no returns unless the item(s) ordered is defected or the wrong item(s) is received.
All orders are thoroughly examined and counted by at least two members of our production staff to ensure that the item sizes and quantities are accurate. All items are also examined for defects prior to being shipped. RubySue Graphics is not responsible for any problems with orders that have been opened or left unattended after they are delivered. For group screen printing orders it is not possible to re-print any missing or defected items unless the situation meets the criteria for a re-order (see above).
If a problem does arise with your order, please contact us at (706) 613-0028 within 72 hours of receiving your order. Please do not send any items back to us without calling first. Unauthorized returns may be refused and sent back to the customer. Please do not alter the item(s) received in any way. Items cannot be returned more than one week after receipt for any reason.
- LIMIT OF RubySue GRAPHICS’ RESPONSIBILITY: You are responsible for ordering correctly. When ordering over the phone, you must provide your sales representative with accurate instructions for producing your order correctly and in a timely manner. Do not assume your sales representative knows what you want and when you want it if he/she has not asked you. RubySue Graphics will only be responsible for acting on those instructions given or sent to us that we actually receive. These instructions will affect the accuracy or timeliness of your order. We are not responsible for instructions that we do not receive, instructions we receive late or instructions that are not possible to follow. We are also not responsible for any incorrect instructions you may provide.
RubySue Graphics is not responsible for items that must be discontinued because they are no longer available from the manufacturer. We reserve the right to remove items from our catalog or website and change the per piece price without notice.
We are also not responsible for typographical errors in our catalog or on our website (www.rubysuegraphics.com). We reserve the right to modify our catalog and website including these policies at any time without notice. Please contact us at (706) 613-0028 if you have any questions regarding these policies. When placing an order with RubySue Graphics, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions described in these polices.